AQUAIVIA® Conducts research in the fields of marine biology, climate change and ecology; research in the field of the preservation of endangered species of flora and fauna by such means as:
Furnishing equipment to aid in environmental research and the sound management of natural resources.
Research in the field of natural resources.
Maintaining game preserves and maintaining research facilities to aid in the sound management of natural resources; and charitable services.
Environmental Promotional Activities & Political Action
AQUAIVIA® is active in government affairs:
- Promoting the public awareness for the need to preserve water resources and the flora and fauna related to water resources.
- Lobbying services promoting the interests of the public in maintaining and obtaining clean and
safe water, protecting public health and the environment in the fields of legislation and regulation.
advocacy to promote awareness of the need for clean and safe water and the protection of public health and the
AQUAIVIA® Educational services raise awareness of important issues and ecological sciences:
- Educational services conducting classes, workshops, seminars and programs in the field of
water, beach, stream, lake, ocean, wetland.
- Marine and water related ecological preservation.
- Distribution of educational material in connection therewith.